Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Busy as you see.

It's almost 3am in the morning and I'm still here writing for my ~lost~ blog.
Found this time cramming out what I can write for my blog. I've been missing in action from the last time I posted which was last January.
February and March has been so cruel to us. Productions every saturday, shooting every weekends, never-ending reporting and course week.
Three days more and we're free, NOT. Summer Internship, hello :-|

At this moment I am installing Premiere Pro CS5 while editing our reviewer for World Literature. My blockmate's sleeping on my bed while the other one is editing our BTS for our Film Production.

That In All Things May God Be Glorified.
We can do this! <3 Even if were starting to feel exhausted and over fatigued :| :(

No comments:

Post a Comment