Wednesday, May 02, 2012

Adventure.

March 30, a challenging week infront of me. I traveled without my mom or any relative. A very exciting day :') The country I've always wanted to visit, South Korea <3 Gonna share pictures from our trip :>

KE 622 :) 

Traveling without any relatives but I'm not alone since it's a group tour :) Thank you Mama <3
3 hours flight to Incheon and 1 hour advance from PH.


 Anyeong Haseyo! Welcome to Korea, Kat <3

My Mom's boss, Lola Maring :)

Overnight stay at Incheon, early call time coz we're flying to Jeju-do the next morning :)

Pocket money!

We're off to Gimpo Airport :)

Gimpo Airport.


Arrived! Lunch near Jeju's INTL Airport, Samgyetang :>

Whole baby chicken, noodles, dates & ginseng.

*Not yet complete :P Will update this post from time to time :D

1 comment: